I support lower personal income taxes for all and lower taxes for small to medium businesses. I have worked in business for over 30 years prior to entering parliament and know well the contribution SMEs make to the economy. I believe in strong budget management and we must reduce the burden on small business.
- I do not support Labor's proposed changes to franking credits, negative gearing and capital gains tax.
- Labor's plan to abolish negative gearing and increase the capital gains tax will have a detrimental impact on our economy and Australia's housing market
- We must make multinationals pay their fair share of tax
- I believe in the dignity of work and will always support those who have worked hard for their financial independence, they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labour and investments.
- People need stability in relation to superannuation to allow for investment certainty and investor confidence.